Yin and Yang don't want to do laundry. But they're about to find out when they ignore something long enough, it grows into a problem too big to ignore. Now their laundry pile is a monster running through town, and they need to stop it before anyone finds out Yin and Yang made this problem or worse; Smoke and Mirrors capture the monster for their own nefarious ends! Will Yin and Yang be able to clean up their mess?
Master Yo sees that Yin and Yang haven't washed their dirty clothes and their laundry has been piling up in their room. Neither of them want to do it, they have many excuses not to do it. In the morning they find that their laundry is gone. They see on the news that their laundry has come to life because it absorbed their Woo Foo energy. Smoke and Mirrors see the monster and decide to use it in their battle arena. They chase after the monster but Yin doesn't want to fight it because she doesn't want any of her clothes to get destroyed. Mirros captures the monster and uses it to battle Smoke. The monster defeats Smokes champion and Smoke captures Yin and Yang to battle the their laundry. Their attempts to stop their laundry fail. They think the monster is charging at them but it walks right past them and into a alligator tank. They realize that the monster was just trying to get clean. So they do what they should done: their laundry. Smoke and Mirrors decide to force them to battle but Yang ties them up with a underwear. They get their laundry clean and folded.
The episode ends with Yin and Yang putting away their clean laundry. Master Yo asks them if they cleaned the outhouse only for it to come to life. Yang runs away telling Yin to clean the outhouse
- Running gags in this episode:
- Yin and Yang keep putting off the job of washing their clothes.
- A dramatic musical sting keeps playing at random moments and the characters keep noticing it.
- The Laundry Pile Monster keeps trying to get itself clean.
- Yin keeps making some not-so-funny laundry related puns.
- yang keeps geting his shirts messed up
- Even though Yang doesn't wear pants, he does wear "Wedgietales" underwear.
- when yang hits rodger with yang-a-rang he loses his horn along with his hat